Saturday, April 5, 2008

Working, Moving, and I'm STRESSING!

I had to work overtime this morning, GAH! I don't like working overtime :( But it's more money that we need! So it's okay! I guess...

I am happy to say that Charles and I have started small packing and getting ready to start moving soon! We close the deal on April 15th and we're excited! Our House! Check the link! The pictures are small, and there aren't many, but you kinda get a feel for it! It's 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, HUGE living room, nice kitchen, HUGE backyard, big basement, and a HOT TUB!! The only down fall, is that there is no dining room :( So we're going to be building one in the next 5 or so years! Some walls need to be re-plastered and most of them need to have the wallpaper taken down because it's from the '70s! AHH! We're going to have it re-wired before we move in! We decided that we're going to paint the rooms while we move in and after we move in. We have plenty of time to fix the house up considering we can't try for children until the end of September and then if we do get preggers then, we will still have 9 months! SOOO we have time!

ALSO! We're adopting a pomeranian puppy! It's a boy, about 4 months old, pure breed, and freakin' cute! We don't have a name just yet for him... we want to be around him for a few days before we name him! We get him in 2 weeks! :D :D :D

I'm going to work out now! I miss all of my friends from UNI and Cedar Falls the most :( I hate living here and having no friends... just family. Family is fine and all... but I need a good hit of Caity and Jenelle sometime soon! :D Until then, I'm outtie!

2 comments:

Arc said...

Yay! moving day...I hate moving...

Unknown said...

Oooo...I like your house! When you said six bedrooms I imagined an enormous house, but this one looks perfect for you two! Let me know if you need help moving, painting, putting in new carpet, whatever.