
Charles and I found out the other day that the terrible smell coming from our living room is the wonderful smell of nicotine... so we've been scrubbing walls, we hooked up an air filter thing that's suppose to be 100% guaranteed to work (we'll see), and we've shampooed the carpet more times than we can afford. But we're doing our best and actually seeing some results! We totally gutted the downstairs bathroom and 10 layers of wallpaper later, we found the drywall! We tore out the carpet in the bathroom and we'll be laying tile down shortly! I'll post some before and after pictures soon!
I cut my hair again.... I just got rid of the "longer in the front" look. It was driving me nuts!
Congrats to Jenelle on her wonderful fourth addition, Eliza! She's gorgeous! :D
Charles and I have been reading a lot about the Second Coming of Christ and it is really kicking us into high gear. We're focusing on living our lives and doing the work that needs to be done. Home teaching, visiting teaching, doing our callings, etc. We want to bring children into this world, and someday we will... but for right now, we've decided it to be best to spend the first year or so of our marriage just the two of us. We're still young and we've got plenty of time... but everyone, and I mean EVERYONE around me is getting preggers or having babies... it's kinda driving me nuts! But I'm so happy for them, nonetheless!
That's all for now! I'm off to bed! Nightie!


No comments:
Post a Comment