Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Blog!

So, since some of my friends have this blog site, I thought I'd go ahead and create an account too! Since Jenelle's blog is a "friends only, members only" needed to view, I thought I'd go ahead and add a blog specifically about my family! And since you're reading my blog, you obviously know me! Here's some info about my family!

My husband's name is Charles Dean Austin! I met Charles at church in December of 2006. He was still fresh off of his mission and in "missionary mode!" But needless to say, I asked his sister Teresa what his name was and told her I thought he was very cute! I hoped he'd make the first move, but I had to step in and introduce myself! I moved back to Corning from Cedar Falls and Charles and I began our relationship soon after.

He proposed to me on June 5, 2007, and we were married for all time and eternity on August 11, 2007, in the Nauvoo, Illinois Temple! We have two cats, Leo and Lilly!

We have tried twice for children, and I am sad to say that both attempts ended in a loss. We know Heavenly Father's plan for us and that helps us cope with the loss of our two pregnancies. As for right now, we are going to get my wisdom teeth out and move into our *new* house! After that, we plan on trying again! Wish us luck!

That's all for now! I hope to get back often and update you all!

Love, Carie!

1 comment:

meghan said...

Hey Carrie
I love when I find other peoples blogs.. I am sorry to hear about your losses. I know that is hard. We have been through it also.. It never seems to get easier. Anyways here is our family's blog if you are interested.
www.garrangillespie.blogspot.com